Dr. Seth Gibree's Biography
Over the last eight years, Dr. Seth Gibree has been changing smiles and changing lives in the North Georgia area. Devoted to the advancement of dental health in his community and abroad, Dr. Gibree has worked to become a locally and nationally-known and respected dentist, volunteer, teacher, and mentor.
Dr Gibree is a graduated from Samford University and the University of Alabama School of Dentistry at Birmingham in 2001. He has been privileged to be recognized as a national speaker and instructor of advanced concepts to other practicing dentists including the renowned Scottsdale Center for Dentistry's Mentor for CEREC.
Dr. Gibree's dedication to community awareness and involvement can be seen outside his dental practice as well. Along with partnering with the American Dental Association educate the local community and schools, his dedicated to expanding his reach is evident in the numerous national and international outreach programs, published articles, and television and radio interviews regarding dentistry.
Dr. Gibree is a fellow and member of many dental organizations that uphold the same dedication to the advancement of dentistry and values he instills in his practice including:
- Fellow of the Academy of General Dentistry
- American Dental Association.
- American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
- American Academy of Implant Dentistry
- Dental Organization of Conscious Sedation
- Contributor University of Florida and University of Alabama at Birmingham School of Dentistry of practice based initiatives
- Georgia Dental Association
- Northwestern District Dental Association
- Institute for Advanced Laser Dentistry
Dr. Gibree currently resides and practices in Cumming, Georgia, with his wife, Shannon, and two sons. The Gibree family feels blessed to be able to share their knowledge and experience with this beautiful community and plan on making Cumming their home for many, many years to come.
Dr. Gibree's practice, North Georgia Smiles, is located at 1595 Peachtree Pkwy. in Cumming. Call 770-888-8282 or visit www.northgeorgiasmiles.com